- Keep reading the Bible. Pray afterwards.
- Lose 20-30 pounds this year to improve my heart health, using exercise (something I don’t want to do, but is needed) and wise eating.
- Get a job I enjoy and/ or caters to my qualifications, possibly working 2 jobs.
- Get out of debt, starting with the ones that are beyond irritating. I’m becoming debt free in order to finish seminary, build wealth and give, and have my own place.
- Help fix things around the home.
- Continue healing emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- Practice my artistic “gifts.” This includes writing a book, something that is an estimate 5 month process, and this process needs prayer, inspiration, and dedication.
- Avoid setting bridges on fire. This means I need to stay away from matches (I haven’t purchased any in a while).
- Build a good male/ female friendship that may lead to a relationship.
I heard something about goals, to write them down and share them. Also, these goals must be specific. I remember making a new year’s resolution back in 2012, to make as many mistakes as possible. I didn’t see it as wanting to be a failure, but to remove trying to be perfect externally. Now, I have these goals because I want to continue growing and fighting against being stuck. Thank y’all for allowing me to share.
And I’m just getting started.